Because of changing family commitments, Open Heart Circle is moving from the fourth Wednesday night of the month to the fourth Thursday night of the month. There are several exceptions through the end of the year (please see below). This circle offers a warm welcome and a safe space for those wishing to explore shamanic journey, a practice that offers direct revelation of spirit. Please bring a drum or rattle, an eye-covering, and a journal. (Drums and rattles are available to borrow, as well.) If you do not yet know how to journey, you are welcome to visit and to get a sense of whether or not you might want to learn the practice. You are invited to arrive after 6:30 and to make yourself at home. A donation of $10 is suggested, but not necessary.
Our next gathering is Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 7.
Please RSVP to 609.273.4399 or email@example.com.
Open Heart Circle is held in East Windsor, New Jersey. Future 2016 gatherings will be held:
- Thursday, August 25, 2016
- Thursday, September 29, 2016 (5th Thursday!)
- No circle in October: Compassionate Depossession training October 27-30, 2016 at Pendle Hill)
- Tuesday, November 22 (Thanksgiving week!)
- Thursday, December 22, 2016